Call usa from uk?

by Richard
(New Mexico)

I'll be in England and Scotland for three weeks, Can I buy a card (either here or in the UK) that will let me call the states from England or Scotland?

You probably have a lot of options. Here's one:

You can buy pre-paid international phone cards for calling from the UK to USA. I personally haven't tried them myself. The last time I was in the UK was many years ago when I still used an AT&T calling card (cost me a fortune).

(Note: I assume you know this, you'll have to have access to a UK cellphone or landline as you generally can't use the prepaid phones reviewed on this site abroad.)

Hope this helps. Best wishes on a safe journey.

sb (admin)

Comments for Call usa from uk?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 28, 2012
Buy an ORANGE phone
by: Anonymous

I visit the uk at least twice a year. I bought the ORANGE phone from one of the "Orange" shops. It tops up the same as tracfone. Probably worth doing even for one visit. Very reasonable and excellent for calling the USA.


Click here to add your own comments

Return to Tracfone International.